Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I mean seriously.......does anybody care?  That girl spends more time out of the apartment than any other tenant ever.......what a waste of a room if you ask me!!

There is something to talk about. Especially the people who pass, hours, and hours in front of the monitor, and that nothing happens ...
If they do not put things in the forum ... something smarter to do?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

B1 UM

It's not the whole house, just part of the cameras.
We have already seen how they disconnect or go black a lot of times, in these last days.
What I do not know, is as if the cameras stop working, then at the time of repetition, if they work perfectly.
The RLC recording system is different from the "direct" signal. It's the only conclusion I've drawn.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Me parece extraño

In general, and I only tell you, for what has happened in my company ,,,,, are issues of software, rather than hardware.
So the repair, in most cases, is only to restart the computers.
Keep in mind, that the biggest risk that all these components have is heat. Since movable pieces, which can be extropeted, usually do not have many. And blows, it is not usually a problem either.
A couple of days ago, the alarm went off from a UPS, in fact it ran out of battery backup ... Strange, because those computers while there is light in the house do not come into operation.
But if that when a battery of that equipment fails, seles have problems in the equipment connected to it. As it already happened to me. In the end, what you are recommended to do is to change the equipment. But that, and restart all the equipment connected to a possible UPS, does not take more than an hour.

• Upvote 1