Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I support your right to write your love for Belle on here, even though I do not share your enthusiasm.

In my opinion this is not voyeurism, but fake shows.

Please do not attac everyone with name calling! Calling everyone that dissagrees with you a troll, is also trolling.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Fill yer boots and eyes with this belle pussyfest BB  - you've waited long enough for this joyous occasion :biggrin:

Thank you happy. Those 3 weeks of nothing but now the dances and today :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I support your right to write your love for Belle on here, even though I do not share your enthusiasm.

In my opinion this is not voyeurism, but fake shows.

Please do not attac everyone with name calling! Calling everyone that dissagrees with you a troll, is also trolling.

Maybe ...  and have you read my posts on how real Barcelona isn't ... but he's still going on.

It is of no use verbal differences, but is with the aim of contributing something.
It can be said that so many messages can be annoying, but they can be said with education.
Personally, I suggest you directly walk the comments that you like.
As for him, let him enjoy it a little when Belle is doing something to amuse the people inside the apartment.
His only passion is Belle, let's be a bit complacent with him.
Since the girls do not have those details with RLC customers, one that appeals to one of us, let's enjoy it.

• Upvote 3