Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

When Party Belle:heart: is on fire I know she can match Gina which is why this visit had been so disappointing until now. We all know what she is capable of but she has been do quiet at parties.

Part of the problem may have been Angel as she just isn't a party girl but Rosie is and with a new girl/girls maybe parties will happen again and My Belle:heart: can twerk nakedly in public once more:biggrin:

I think party Belle in only interested in outside the apartment. If she was interested in partying with the girls she would have been to B1 by now. She knows Stella after all. I think you'll be very lucky if you see Belle join a party like B1 had last night.

Nice view Belle. Better if you had the light on.

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah ... I will see it tonight after work. 

I like Angel, and I couldn't care less about the grumpiness of the forun towards her.

Thanks Vlk

It funny how folk change Vlk. If she hadn't ever bated guys would be happy with whatever she flashed at us. But she bates every day, because she wants and needs to for herself, and the forum has a go...

the guys here are waiting in anticipation for the briefest glimps of lovely Rosie's pussy yet Angels beautiful nudity, like this morning is now taken for granted. Well guys, enjoy her while you can because you might be disappointed with the new girl....it's happened before

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks martyen. I'm out at the mo and watch it when I get home. Looks like she hasn't many fans now. Bating every day isn't enough for most guys here...

If she showed more it would be.

I don't know which I prefer what My Belle:heart: is doing now or the late night naked sexy dancing :biggrin: If the light was on it might be his but when she dances she smiles and we see her beautiful bottom shake :biggrin: Both make me very happy :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Vlk

It funny how folk change Vlk. If she hadn't ever bated guys would be happy with whatever she flashed at us. But she bates every day, because she wants and needs to for herself, and the forum has a go...

the guys here are waiting in anticipation for the briefest glimps of lovely Rosie's pussy yet Angels beautiful nudity, like this morning is now taken for granted. Well guys, enjoy her while you can because you might be disappointed with the new girl....it's happened before

Keep cheering for her.:cool: Angel has been fine. But not what I would cal extra great.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

And did you see it in full view? A back to the cam bate gets old quick.

Unless girls bate like The Goddess and I see fingers in clear pussy, I'd rather see good nudity. All about the pussy and the a*hole if I'm lucky:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If she showed more it would be.

She shows more than Belle, who apparently has bated 6 times in 4 days, although we couldn't actually see and Rosie. As far as I'm aware this is the competition. You just proved my point Des...never happy

• Upvote 1