Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So it's tomorrow....I got confused when she got her case out..Thanks SC...::)

Angelina arrived one day before the Twins.  The Twins were supposed to leave on the 29th but somehow it came a couple days earlier. So the Twins must have been in Barcelona a Couple Days before entering the B1 Apartment.    Angelina will likely start packing her things sometime throughout the course of the day.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Angelina arrived one day before the Twins.  The Twins were supposed to leave on the 29th but somehow it came a couple days earlier. So the Twins must have been in Barcelona a Couple Days before entering the B1 Apartment.    Angelina will likely start packing her things sometime throughout the course of the day.

So hopefully she might bate 1 more time...:biggrin:

I think I'll ask her to point at Cam7 for her final encore...::):heart:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can you believe My Belle:heart: had 26 of the top 28 Replays yesterday? Surely a record and even I haven't seen them all yet. Thank you Belle for a fun filled yesterday and take it easy today please.:biggrin:

She has to get up to clean her Barf out of the Sink. Then she can go back to bed for 20 Hours.    :biggrin:

Image result for barf in sink gif

• Upvote 3