Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So I see Belle's adopted the'I feel as rough as a badger's arse pose' which could last most the afternoon now...::)

Im not surprised, how she managed to even get to her bed at all was a miracle, she was staggering around the place like she did not even know where she was.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not surprised, how she managed to even get to her bed at all was a miracle, she was staggering around the place like she did not even know where she was.

I'll have to watch it on replay...I'm painting at the moment...and I'm just getting to Nicole's pussy now...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im finding it very very slow on loading 

It's still dodgy and has crashed a few times. There were faults yesterday as well particularly a couch sequence I really wanted. I've still got a lot to go through and I'm not sure I'll make it. Much as I'd like to I can't watch all the time.

38 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

But we've seen it before. Very good job she wasn't in B1 she would have fallen down. WTF did they drink. One glass of that red stuff they cooked and a few glasses of wine did not seem a lot unless that red stuff was super powerful.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I haven't a clue either...I've just watched her replay, bouncing off the hall walls, then sitting in the hall, the bedroom was obviously spinning like fuck, then throwing up on the bedroom floor then in the kitchen sink...memories of years gone by...:sick:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are dreaming Ed2,  Stella was and still is a total waste of time.  Once again, bringing back girls that have been here before is a total waste.  For one thing, it should be how they were when they left the first time.  It should never be, that it takes them weeks to get in the groove......they know the show but are slow to get back to where they were when they left.  This is RLC's fault and not the girls!!

agree

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

But we've seen it before. Very good job she wasn't in B1 she would have fallen down. WTF did they drink. One glass of that red stuff they cooked and a few glasses of wine did not seem a lot unless that red stuff was super powerful.

I didn't think they had much, quantity wise anyway...Not sure what Angel was drinking but she said it was her 1st alcohol in about 6 months...:biggrin:

Something else Angel said, which I found really sexy in that husky pigeon English was when she said she hadn't had sex in over a month, but she had sex with herself....:angel::heart:...I just liked the way she worded it...

...and don't we know it,,,:biggrin: