Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At least you got to see it BB....that's all that matters!!

Actually even I couldn't keep up with My Belle:heart: so I missed the first 2 hours even on Replay and have only read about the later incidents. I bet she did all my favourite bending in those first 2 hours :biggrin::dodgy:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who you asking?  I couldn't tell you, but I'm sure others can.  From the reads on CC I would say that nothing much has happened.

A little bit quieter today compared to yesterday.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually even I couldn't keep up with My Belle:heart: so I missed the first 2 hours even on Replay and have only read about the later incidents. I bet she did all my favourite bending in those first 2 hours :biggrin::dodgy:

I wouldn't know but it sounds like it was a pretty good day for the viewers from what I read.....all up until the time she threw up lol

• Upvote 1

Benfold made a good point earlier about Belle and Rosie being too close for anything more to happen between them. There was a lot of great kissing between them and once more Rosie's fingers attacked My Belle:heart:'s pussy inside her panties but it almost looks more like love than the out and out passion of Stella and Irma.

• Upvote 1