Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

You guy`s so easy this is maybe one of the biggest mistakes RLC ever done!

Bring back Lola is not gonna make the apt´s blossom and yourè not going to have yourè dreams come true

mark my words!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Bring back Lola is not gonna make the apt´s blossom and yourè not going to have yourè dreams come true

mark my words!!!

They have been Marked

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

mark my words!!!

Please explain this in a few words. Not everyone has the background knowledge.

Very very glad to see Lola is back sadly rlc changed a lot sinse she was in,now this girls don't do nothing in the apartments..last time Stella did..maybe things will change with Lola in but no hopes from my part.Think the barca apartments will continue teases endless apartments and no real fun in them.....

38 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

mark my words!!!

Hep you re right...the barca apartments were in the right track with the twins..lol..Gina..Stella..Kylie..lol..etc..nothing's like endless teases and massages..so please rlc don't bring barca one of the few girls that actually did something new and the girls actually pass the tease stage...lets send Lola back home and keep the massages and paintings please rlc....

• Upvote 2