Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

If I'm here watching the cat on Stesha's bed lick itself for the last 15 mins then yes,,, I must be bored :biggrin::biggrin:

LMOA, I thought you meant Stesha was licking herself :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

01.49-01.51...A long one tonight...:dodgy:

She has sex like that as well - that's how she managed to fit in 10 times in one night. I never have quick sex - what's the point? Make it last, enjoy yourself. It's almost like a few people on her are in race as to who can last the least time ... they can't all be like The Goddess.

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:
Я думаю, что она говорит, что тридцать дней, когда она пришла через дверь.   :biggrin:

See if they wrote down what they said or spoke very slowly I would stand a chance. LOL :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, martyen said:

I went out for 3 or 4 hours, B1 was a hope, all the girls at home ,, I thought back to my music a lot, girls would dance bare minimum breasts, bellel jump everywhere and Rose kissing Gina. And not B2 is empty, B1 just Lola sleeping. Friends what happened?...:huh:...:confused:

Lola was tired. Yup so maybe we get the big party tomorrow night.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

irls would dance bare minimum breasts,

Come on now we all know that that really isn't good enough with Gina, Belle, Lola and Rosie even if Stella kept her underwear on for some reason.

Huh it wasn't me that said that above ... quoting went a bit wrong.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

See if they wrote down what they said or spoke very slowly I would stand a chance. LOL :biggrin:

I don't know what she said.   I couldn't understand a word.  I just put that there to see what type of a response it would get.

• Upvote 1