Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now Belle is beginning to look like the third Wheel and the outsider,,,she is across the bed by herself,,,she better join in or leave the 2 love birds alone :biggrin::biggrin:

Belle we know you read CC,,,,join in and take care of Jasmin's left Boobs while Rosie caresses the right one::)

Well you snooze you lose belle,,because you waited too long,,Rosie now has both Boobies in her hands :heart::heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, adlg499 said:

Should we bet on Rosemary eating out Jasmin no later than this weekend?

Lol it's very very unlikely haha, but I would love you to be right. These are two of the all-time hottest RLC girls in my opinion

• Upvote 2

If you don't want me to mention Jasmin, stop having a go at Belle. When you see Jasmin roll around with Rose naked for 10 minutes then get back to me.

Yes Rose and Jasmin are quite hot but I don't hear any of these eulogies when more happened between Rosie and Belle. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Lol it's very very unlikely haha, but I would love you to be right. These are two of the all-time hottest RLC girls in my opinion

Jasmin would have to change a lot from last time for anything like that to happen

Just now, BBsq69 said:

If you don't want me to mention Jasmin, stop having a go at Belle. When you see Jasmin roll around with Rose naked for 10 minutes then get back to me.

Jeez man, literally nobody has 'had a go' at Belle. A positive post about Jasmin is not a negative post about Belle, and you shouldn't take it like that

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Jeez man, literally nobody has 'had a go' at Belle. A positive post about Jasmin is not a negative post about Belle, and you shouldn't take it like that

I know right,,now you see what I went through the other day.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And they are strong candidates for their own apartment

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Suggesting they get the big room instead of Belle , suggesting Belle is the third wheel ...

And I am very happy to be positive about Jasmin. I was just harking back to Jasmin's first day last time.