Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, adlg499 said:

Well I've never seen her before so it was just a guess.

They're best friends. This is just warm playfulness, nothing more. I doubt it would ever happen, but Barcelona and RLC is a crazy place to be, who knows what could happen after a few drinks!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Suggesting they get the big room instead of Belle , suggesting Belle is the third wheel ...

This isn't having a go, this is all suggesting we want to see more of Jasmin and Rosie together. You don't even really want Belle in this room because of the cameras! You would be perfectly happy if she went back to her old room and thrust her crotch at the camera every night like before, leaving Rosie and Jasmin to cuddle in this room. And the rest of us would be happy too

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

This isn't having a go, this is all suggesting we want to see more of Jasmin and Rosie together. You don't even really want Belle in this room because of the cameras! You would be perfectly happy if she went back to her old room and thrust her crotch at the camera every night like before, leaving Rosie and Jasmin to cuddle in this room. And the rest of us would be happy too

No I wouldn't and stop putting words in my mouth. 

I am just going to be positive on My Belle:heart: and wait to see if Jasmin has truly changed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Now Belle is beginning to look like the third Wheel and the outsider,,,she is across the bed by herself,,,she better join in or leave the 2 love birds alone :biggrin::biggrin:

Belle we know you read CC,,,,join in and take care of Jasmin's left Boobs while Rosie caresses the right one::)

Really, the girls read the forum? (I had a doubt while Karol was there, sometimes it was possible to see the screen of her laptop)

• Upvote 1