Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, Lyree said:

From now on it will sink into petty jealousies, back stabbing, quarrelsome group of women.:biggrin:

We, in German call that "Zickenkrieg" (catfight) and "Stutenbeisserei" (bitchiness, cattiness)

il y a 1 minute, vortios a dit :

Gina, qui par ailleurs, ne voulait pas entrer dans la chambre de Stella, tandis que Lola était en elle.

I also saw, it seems that the two girls (Gina & Kylie) do have affinities for Lola. I think the quarrel started when Kylie was on the bed, almost to sleep and Stella and came she said something to Kylie, Kylie dressed then went out.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Damn everyone got quiet all of the sudden, must be because Jasmin has her hands all over that nice butt of Rose.....:heart: Go Jazzy Jasmin Go girl...... I like it :biggrin:

Too busy Drooling at that young smooth sexy ass :heart::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

También vi, parece que las dos chicas (Gina & Kylie) tienen afinidades por Lola. Creo que la pelea comenzó cuando Kylie estaba en la cama, casi a dormir y Stella y llegó ella dijo algo a Kylie, Kylie vestida luego se apagó.

TKS - Gracis - Danke