Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What the fuck are RLC doing...Why try and compete with the other voyeur channels...That's not what they're about and are much better than that...:angry:

this new apt is vv/vh style it looks like it's a 2 couples apt ( the guest have clothes & beauty product in the bathroom). I think that rlc doesn't realise is that what makes them different ( better ) than the other website is the b1 & b2 & k&k ... but if they want to keep opening boring couple apt that nobdy watch after 2 weeks good for them, i just wont be here to watch that ... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Unlike Nicole who was no cock teaser, she made sure she had a good time :biggrin:

Well you are making big assumptions here. Neither you nor I know what happened between leaving the club and getting to B2. Belle when she has been this late has arrived more than 2 hours earlier so you all have no idea what happened between 5 and 7.30. Neither do I but you don't know they didn't have sex. One more thing just before going to sleep Belle who we know has a chemist shop went to see Rosie without knocking. She asked Rosie for a particular pill. Belle had one and then Rosie decided she better have one too. 

Separate to this where the balcony visits, maybe to take a hit of coke (I heard paper noises). Not immediately after but I did notice Belle in the hallway wiping across the base of nose just like she did after 2 toilet visits on Sushi Night. Then the even more mysterious invisibility of Belle and the 2 men on the front balcony and one of the blokes adjusting his trousers after - well that would have to have been very quick. I am not sure but I think I saw Angel make some gesture in the LR afterwards.

All this is CONJECTURE but if we don't discuss things that have happened, it is going to be a dull board.

Now according to some posts these are a local celebrity and his promoter - I am not sure RLC will be pleased if this hits the papers. 

One amusing thing although not good for us was that one of the men made sure the shutters were down in every room - well in the LR and then Belle saw Rosie and later did her her own room. The excuse was he's a vampire and doesn't like that light. Maybe they thought privacy and hadn't clocked the cameras at that stage.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now according to some posts these are a local celebrity and his promoter - I am not sure RLC will be pleased if this hits the papers. 

Lmao Rlc has nothing to worry about, unless they are dumb ( which they are not) as soon you enter the house and you see cams everywhere you got to realise something is  happening, and rlc probably has a air-tight contract that says that the girls must warn the guests that the cam's feed are on internet. + everything that's happening on cam is owned by rlc so nobody can publish them without their agreement ^^'

What I can tell you is that even if they got lucky (I don't think luck's involved) before they tried to get luckier. They were keen for Angel to keep partying with them and first I thought they were trying to get Rosie to come with them but when Belle said no I think she decided she wasn't either. Then the promoter asked if he could stay on the couch but the DJ persuaded him otherwise.

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Lmao Rlc has nothing to worry about, unless they are dumb ( which they are not) as soon you enter the house and you see cams everywhere you got to realise something is  happening, and rlc probably has a air-tight contract that says that the girls must warn the guests that the cam's feed are on internet. + everything that's happening on cam is owned by rlc so nobody can publish them without their agreement ^^'

Belle had to tell Michelle after she'd left to tell the guys there were cameras otherwise The Emperor wouldn't like it.

Damn no nudity this morning - well a little on Cam 11 - as Belle puts on the outfit she went to the grocers in. My Belle:heart: looks uber rough and only a night in culminating in Belle/Becca style sexy dancing will act as a cure. Don't put me through another night out just yet please My Belle:heart:?

Lot's of sneezing from Rosie. Belle brings her duvet to the LR