Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The pink dildo has gone in the top drawer....Surely she isn't staying. That room is hardly big enough for Rosie, never mind 2 of them, but it would be fun trying to see them try to make it work...:biggrin:

Rosie just arrived on RLC and already she has made a name for herself among the greatest of all time,,,,,,just imagine a few weeks ago we never even knew who she was,,at least some of us didn't wink wink lol.::):biggrin::heart:

ROSIE WE LOVE YOU,,,,YOU BROUGHT SOMETHING SPECIAL TO THIS APT,,,,AND JASMIN,,,GIRL YOU ARE SIMPLY PERFECT:heart::heart:

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well BB, from what I've just seen I think she could well fit into the Pixie category...and I hope she stays for a while..I agree, Rosie's chemistry with every girl is great to watch...:biggrin:

I don't know she looks borderline Pixie/Elf like Nicole. There's just that air of something higher about her. Jasmin and Belle are obvious pixies as was Megan and Jess almost as much. Jess didn't really have that naughty look which Jasmin most certainly has and Megan has her coy look - Belle's looks are more of laughter.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

This is all very interesting. But I have other matters to attend to. And with you lot the only way to know what is really going on is to watch it for myself.:dodgy:

Are you saying we exaggerate a bit DES,,,:dodgy:

• Upvote 1