Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I think that if Kylie and Stella could get past that last wall it would be epic, given how Stella has been with Irma and last summer with Lola and Carolina.  But it may have to wait until Stella or Kylies's last night as for the others.  Sigh.  They are good looking women.

Going on Stella's past performances, I thought it would be a shoe in by now. She didn't get past first base with Gina the other night and Lola is still a work in progress. As I said before fingers cross.

I thought Lola and Polya might have been a starter tonight but noted Lola fitted a pad to her nickers so that was a lights out event. 

19 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Going on Stella's past performances, I thought it would be a shoe in by now. She didn't get past first base with Gina the other night and Lola is still a work in progress. As I said before fingers cross.

I thought Lola and Polya might have been a starter tonight but noted Lola fitted a pad to her nickers so that was a lights out event. 

Things are a lot tamer this time around. 

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And Carol in at it again. :sick:

One sick girl, looking for something to stop her head pounding. Jasmin to the rescue raiding Rose's medicine bag.

31 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I don't think, having watched for the last 8 months that Barca girls who sleep together don't do things together in their room.  Probably relates to the rule of don't mess in your own nest.  They appear to have to go to a neutral or different room.  There is always hope but generally my observation is that it is close to the end of the stay, which is fine by me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I don't think, having watched for the last 8 months that Barca girls who sleep together don't do things together in their room.  Probably relates to the rule of don't mess in your own nest.  They appear to have to go to a neutral or different room.  There is always hope but generally my observation is that it is close to the end of the stay, which is fine by me.

Good point, that might explain it. Nicole and her sparing partner (sorry can't remember her name) didn't fool about when they shared the big bed.