Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 2 minutes, martyen a dit :

Bonjour heureux Jasmin était meilleur matin que nous avons quitté ce soir. Mais la doit être au courant. Elle sortit avec Rose et Caroline dans une bonne humeur.

Hello Happy Jasmin was better morning than we left tonight. But you must be aware. She went out with Rose & Caroline in a good mood.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I'm just hoping, hoping mind not really expecting because she's tired, My Belle:heart: to get in a sexy shower before the others return. It is very unlikely I admit.

... plus she had a bath with Rosie last night so it's even less likely. Belle has about 32 days left I think.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey man I was here fot=r over 3 hours virtually on my own before..I though everyone had been banned but me...:biggrin:

Not my fault I'm on a different shift.:confused:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wednesday 1730: The first bottle of Martini... for Stella, Gina, Kylie and Polya

It's B1's turn to party. We didn't get much of party in B2 last night. highlights were probably Jasmin kissing Rosie and Jasmin climbing on the table and shaking her arse.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: lying on the couch with pink panties and a flimsy blue top. It is the only action going on in B2. :biggrin:

... and now back to bed, well on the bed. Rosie's friend who also returned after 8 a.m. is also in bed but she has been up today.