Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm guessing that you never knew that you would have gotten banned for that or else you wouldn't have posted it,,,,the minute I saw you post it I started counting down the clock until RLC snatched you up,, You posted over an hour before I saw it,,,so warning you would have been too late,,,you live and you learn,,,anything posted on here will be seen by RLC and you will get banned within minutes or days of them seeing it.

And the thing is those same people who you were so generous to with your upload don't care about you getting banned and will never share anything with you.:angel:

Mike,  I can understand copyright infringement. What I don't understand is how some people post lots of pics&vids and never get banned. My 1st, I'm banned. Like you said, you live and learn. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Nothingness

Heart breaking tonight, Limpness is the topic of the day or one caould say

And the winner is NONE HAHAHAHA as usual

As we had already Predicted 2 hours ago :biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

YES BY THE END OF THE NIGHT THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE A LOT OF THOSE LOL 

joey.blueballs.jpg

Just now, Nari Dog said:

I wonder Carolina has been invited back to B1. Or maybe going clubbing.

it started out with lola hitting on rosier on the couch then in shower then lola went for caroline I think that made rosie sad

It is no wonder we go to VHTV for the real thing, RLC Baercelona Vacation Apaertments is just seed money for RLC and has become a real Failure of Want ofTo Be somethinhg but they can't figure out what LOLOL:biggrin: 

Go check out VHTV Grisha and Maria for the real thiing  !!! RLC there is a new kid in town and they are kicking your ass!!!

• Upvote 4