Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Here is the deal maxfactor and I guess I get it to a point.  The majority of the members of RLC are old and retired, you can guess that by how much time they spend alone on CC ....talking about RLC.  I think they were the people who went to their financial planners and their financial planners told them that they should work a couple of more years because he knew that the majority of their retirement was going to be spent on their asses in front of a computer monitor just talking away to themselves for the girls to do something.  However, the planners also told them that they now have more than enough money to waste on a website like RLC and do to that they have become complacent with whatever they are able to see.  It's really sad to read their posts because it's the same BS day after day!  It took me longer to come to the realization that it was always going to be the same and once I came to that realization.....I dropped RLC like a hot potato!!  It's just really sad that they continue to put up with it, and hence it will not ever improve!!

Hit the nail on the head Harley, as always. I don't make many comments, but I am smart enough to know what is going on with RLC. It is scripted, and there is a lot going on off cam. These girls aren't angels, and the guys who get so warped in their thinking can't understand what is really happening. RLC is just sitting back laughing at all of them while counting their US dollars.

• Upvote 3

Is RLC down for anyone else? Get a 502 when accessing it. Can still reach Replay though.

Never mind. It was like that for a few minutes but of course it started working as soon as I posted the above.