Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well My Belle:heart: didn't want to get involved much last night but then it seems she was in the mood when she bated after the others had left so she is UNPREDICTABELLE. It is pity she did not bring that horniness to the party. The other girls did not try to get her involved either so I am guessing she had already said "I'll be there but I'm not playing." She was certainly tired all day but surely she knew about this party the previous night and didn't have to stay out so late. And then when she had Rosie alone she went for her tits but I think that was because she just needed to remind us she still had potential just not last night.

Of course as far as I am concerned it was a bit disappointing but I would rather watch her dancing in the shower any time. Not that I wouldn't welcome more play with Rosie, it is just what I prefer to see especially with the music when she sings and dances with joy on her face and turns around and shakes her very sexy booty and twerks.

Now back on her favourite sofa. I think Caro has just played "Dancing Queen" which should be My Belle:heart:'s theme tune, just because she loves dancing so much.

Goodbye Stella and Kyli, I'm boarding my plane now, and you will be gone when I'm back home.

Hope to see see you soon again 

Safe trip home and take care

• Upvote 3

Just now, Noldus said:

Goodbye Stella and Kyli, I'm boarding my plane now, and you will be gone when I'm back home.

Hope to see see you soon again 

Safe trip home and take care

Have a good trip Nold...where today...?

That was a lovely little bath bate Belle. You've obviously found a way that suits you and you obviously enjoy it. Angel had her way and at the end of the day, these are genuine intimate moments that you share with us to a greater or lesser extent, but they are your moments and that's all that really matters...

Thank you Belle, it was a lovely end to a strange night for you...:heart:

• Upvote 3