Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So are both apt empty right now?

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Martyen. I only want to know if something exciting happens. Not than boring stuff. :-D

Make up you mind :exclamation:-you want answers or not :dodgy: lol

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Gina is bending over washing her hair naked with her tail string --Polya is messing around in kitchen making tea with nighty on

I've just got to this one!! Thanks happy. I'm going home now :-)

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Martyen. Je veux seulement savoir si quelque chose se passe passionnant. Pas de trucs ennuyeux. :-RÉ

Sorry: then a meeting of the girls around the table seems exciting, especially Caro who is scratching his legs. ..:biggrin:..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

to euromike 69

Have you divorced from Rita  ???.......................:huh::huh:.......................:biggrin::biggrin:

No I haven't ,,,,, if you only knew that me and my wife are happily married,,,some folks here can vouch for me :biggrin::biggrin:

She gave me permission to look at Jasmin but don't touch those luscious Boobies and Ass:heart::heart:

name-graphics-rita-229528.gif2163469bmim66vf73.jpg

• Upvote 3

:dodgy: doesn't really fit sarcasm, but it's the closest we've got. I look at it as talking a bit 'tongue in cheek'...
I think mine must be lodged in there for hours on end...:biggrin:

Mind there are a few cheeks among the girls I'd like my tongue to be lodged in...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

:dodgy: doesn't really fit sarcasm, but it's the closest we've got. I look at it as talking a bit 'tongue in cheek'...
I think mine must be lodged in there for hours on end...:biggrin:

Mind there are a few cheeks among the girls I'd like my tongue to be lodged in...:biggrin:

I'm looking at one right now I'd like to "tongue in several places" :smile:

unnamed.png

• Upvote 1