Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Gina could be a star, she has all the tools, but the immaturity and the relationship with the ice twins is most definately holding her back. It reminds so much of high school clique and of course that is how they act just like they are still in high school.

Someday we can only hope that  

Image result for graduation day

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0305 Gina up and downstairs some nice view

noldus- I just saw her in the kitchen- and thought I saw a small "meat flaps"- can you confirm that please :biggrin::biggrin:

3 hours ago, trich6487 said:

I wasn't in favor of Gina in B1 but she seems to be bringing the twins out of their boring shell. I'll see how the night progresses, so far so good.

She better get them out of their shell soon. They only have 26 days left.   :biggrin:

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Edit that. Im all over the place with dates. The 5th is Wednesday. 

She'll be gone from the 5th to the 7th.  Should be interesting to see if the time off is for Business or Pleasure.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you about the girls being simple minded and uninteresting and I agree with you about Belle but I can't agree with you about Rose as I haven't seen her yet.  Rose will be the downfall of this apartment!!

I've had to wade through way to many pages about the all nighter they pulled and then bringing back 2 guys that sound like they could almost be their fathers by the sound of some posts.  I feel that with the addition of this Rose girl that this apartment will bring you all a lot of grief!

BB, if you read this you made a post about if Belle is going to fuck, you want to see it.  I would never want to see Belle fucking some dude just because I might get a shot at the beaver.  I would never wish that on any of these Barca girls.  It's better to keep the men out of the apartments.  They bring back drugs and get the girls all messed up on them just to take advantage of them.  I don't know anything about this DJ character but it makes no sense why he would come back home with them if he wasn't trying to get another girl under his belt........fuck her and then leave her alone,  what a job for him!!  Are you all for certain that he is this proclaimed DJ of Barcelona??

I'll have to check for a response later, I'm going to have a couple of Colorado Koolaids with my buddies.....have a good one and a very perceptive post Ms. Lyree!!

Harley i don't think any of the girls in Barcelona have ever been taken advantage of all the girls know exactly what they are doing.