Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Good morning, My Belle:heart:. Hope you have a good and enjoyable day :biggrin:

Morning BB...Not the best start...Looks like the other 4 are going to the beach while Belle is still in bed...:confused:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

BB I think if you see any more from Belle other than the bath bates you'll be lucky. To me she just hasn't shown any interest in being in RLC this time. No I don't need a recap on what she has done.:biggrin: I already know. There's been some high points (25%)but for the most part she's not involved(75%). At this point I'd be surprised if she was to return for another visit.

I think if she wants to come back she's absolutely guaranteed. Like I said she's done so much more than most girls even this time. It is only because her first month was incrediBelle, really unmatched by any that she gets judged.

I don't want to get into examples because I'm done commenting on other girls because of the abuse I get even when I make a reasonable point.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning BB...Not the best start...Looks like the other 4 are going to the beach while Belle is still in bed...:confused:

But My Belle:heart: can stay here and have a sexy shower :biggrin: or a sexy naked dance.

Of course they have taken Belle's boombox with them. They could at least buy their own. That's an active deterrent to her dancing. I wonder if they asked her.

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think if she wants to come back she's absolutely guaranteed. Like I said she's done so much more than most girls even this time. It is only because her first month was incrediBelle, really unmatched by any that she gets judged.

I don't want to get into examples because I'm done commenting on other girls because of the abuse I get even when I make a reasonable point.

There's nothing wrong with your points. It's just my opinion on the way it looks based on what she has done and the state of her mind set this time. I'm not comparing her to the others girls. I don't do that. I base my thinking on what each girl does herself and her personality not what she does compared to the other girls. For me if you don't consider the girls personality (what we can surmise of it) and their mind set (same thing as before) then any comparison is flawed. :cool:

• Upvote 3

Sadly I can see Gina doing this more often, now that the twins and Stella have gone...and she looks like she's found someone outside the apt...
I'm not even sure how well she gets along with Lola and Polya, sober that is...:dodgy:...Chances are she won't know the new girl coming in either, especially as I think it will be another returning girl, unfortunately...

• Upvote 4