Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Avec mon grand regret, je dois dire que Violetta ne peut pas avoir des seins naturels, le péché, et avec cela, je vous salue, je vais travailler, bonne soirée

ok see you Sergio

Violetta-designstyle-friday-m.png

SO HERE WE GO ONCE AGAIN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF CC,,,, A NEW GIRL NAMED VIOLETTA,, WHAT WILL BE SAID ABOUT HER ON HERE IN THE NEXT 48HRS,,, WILL SHE HAVE THOUSANDS OF NEW FANS? WILL SHE HAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HATING HER FOR NOT SHOWING ANYTHING AND HIDING OR LEAVING AND GOING OUTSIDE? WILL VIOLETTA HAVE SOME HERE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER AND CALLING HER THEIR QUEEN.

STAY TUNED,,GRAB YOUR POPCORN AND ENJOY THE RIDE::):heart::heart:

:heart:WELOCME TO RLC AND CC VIOLETTA:heart:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Looks like just a normal, young newbie to me.............have to see her naked first !

im talking about face beauty maybe you agree maybe not , the body still in doubt for sure until she'e completely naked

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Violetta long straight dark hair, shortish well compared to Gina. Quite pretty but not outstanding. I like her.

Yes she looks good to me BB. Nice to have a shorter girl in B1. Ok she is no Pixie but shorter than Gina and Lola. Not seen her against Polya yet.