Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

What's wrong with you?,,,,Dude she was not "PUT" there she is visiting a friend,,if you don't like her don't watch her,,who's forcing you to watch her lazy ass?

i watch sometimes b2 app and she never move always sleep i think she have nothing to do here we have enough lazy girl with jasmin pleas eremove this b 

30 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

More of those kind of views Belle and half the guys and gals on CC will have heart failures.  Thank you very much lovely Belle.super excited boy emoticon

Well she makes me wonder at times but I never lost hope - came close - but that was so beautiful. Also she shows that you can deliver paradise in minutes.

27 minutes ago, JD007 said:

It can't get any better than that BB :smile:

imgres.jpg  0   5.96 kB

:biggrin: It can always get better - but not by much. A little more light is all it needs. She can't do any better unless (and she won't) actually bated in that position. :biggrin: but I think she is returning to legendary status.

That is a beautiful pussy she has to add to her great behind, her luscious kissable lips, her unparalleled hair and everything else about her.

• Upvote 1

If I was Rosie's guest I would stay an extra hour in bed everyday,,, bring it up to 23 hours just to piss people off and rub it in their faces,,who's IQ level is way lower than my cholesterol :biggrin::biggrin:

adjxyRB_700b.jpg

• Upvote 4

Mike, 

To a point I agree with you on most guests. But after a week or so she's  taking advantage of the situation.  I'm ready for miss x  to go. For starters, if she's going to continue just wearing that top and clutching her chest every time she moves,, she should just put on a t-shirt.  And when Rose changes the sheets it would be nice to hep her considering you've slept there most of the past week

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

just an opinion i am  sure to not be the only one think like this 

I am trying to be respectful of your opinion,,but you are talking nonsense here,,,, I already told you that she is a "GUEST",,,, I would hope that you would be smart enough to figure out that guests of Tenants are not obligated to do anything,,,,,even if it frustrates you as a RLC costumer,,, it's not your place to tell her what to do,,,You don't like her being lazy,,then go watch someone else who is not lazy.

• Upvote 5

Just now, seb38240 said:

shut up and tired to see your stupid pic 

Same way I feel about your stupid comments:dodgy:,, ,,But let's get back on Topic and talk about Rosies Beautiful Titties ::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 2