Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, taboo said:

the dirty girl wash her hair right now but for see her wash the rest of her body on camera we can waiting very long time,what a bad casting,the comportment she have is just unacceptable,last time i pay for rlc.

She isn't 1 of the cast. That's why her name isn't up. She is a friend of Rosie's, just staying for a bit, and doesn't need to show us jack shit...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She isn't 1 of the cast. That's why her name isn't up. She is a friend of Rosie's, just staying for a bit, and doesn't need to show us jack shit...

1 bath in 6 days who wants to see that ass anyway

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Looks like all the girls at b-1 and b-2 are resting up and with Lola pussy shave this afternoon and now the face pack, it's looking more like charging the batteries before party time tonight. Where will it be though - inside the apartment or outside in the jungle of Barcelona clubland :biggrin:

Happy I couldn't take a party as well. Someone else would have to watch that for me. My Belle:heart: has just exhausted me:biggrin: - is there an exhausted emoji or shagged out after a long squawk LOL? 

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

this girl is a big bullshit,if she is not ok with the cameras she have to leave it's not a place for babies like her,i don't give my money for see that ! i want see girls with normal comportment this site is named reallife! lol my ass,my suscription is already cancelled what a joke this site very bad experience.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Happy I couldn't take a party as well. Someone else would have to watch that for me. My Belle:heart: has just exhausted me:biggrin: - is there an exhausted emoji or shagged out after a long squawk LOL? 

Rosie washing out the cavities now as well - there's something big brewing somewhere for tonight :huh:

• Upvote 1

So there are 18 other apartments to watch and you've cancelled your subscription on the basis of a guest staying for a few of days not flashing her tits at you...:confused:

Unfuckingbelieve...but also hilarious...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, taboo said:

this girl is a big bullshit,if she is not ok with the cameras she have to leave it's not a place for babies like her,i don't give my money for see that ! i want see girls with normal comportment this site is named reallife! lol my ass,my suscription is already cancelled what a joke this site very bad experience.

Plus don't disrespect the girls please otherwise as well as no RLC subscription, you'll have no CC one either...just saying...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Plus don't disrespect the girls please otherwise as well as no RLC subscription, you'll have no CC one either...just saying...:biggrin:

That one is ok, but

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So there are 18 other apartments to watch and you've cancelled your subscription on the basis of a guest staying for a few of days not flashing her tits at you...:confused:

Unfuckingbelieve...but also hilarious...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

When people criticice a tenant, the limit seem to bee very low, but when it comes to making fun of others, almost anything seem to bee tolerated

• Upvote 2

I'm not making fun of him...I don't know him. I just think he's making a daft decision based on 1 girl's situation within the project...and he's still wrong to expect what he's expecting, but he doesn't get it...:cry:

I won't get dragged into a rediculous argument about it...It getting stupid...:sick:

• Upvote 2