Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

do we have a problem developing in B1-Violetta seems to be isolated from the other girls recently.

I think she's been interacting okay if she doesn't know them.

il y a 26 minutes, happyone a dit :

faire nous avons un problème de développement dans B1-Violetta semble être isolé des autres filles récemment.

Maybe it is understood that it is very hard to stay inactive and in panties in front of the cameras when you have 3 people with a strong personality, it must find its place just a matter of time. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

do we have a problem developing in B1-Violetta seems to be isolated from the other girls recently.

She is a little...She was trying to watch something on her phone last night and Lola and Polya had music on downstairs at a stupid volume...Violet popped down for a short while, then back to her room and shut the door...:confused:

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Maybe it is understood that it is very hard to stay inactive and in panties in front of the cameras when you have 3 people with a strong personality, it must find its place just a matter of time. Just my opinion.

It's early days and I hope you're right...:biggrin:...Being stuck in front of 11 cameras watching your every move with 3 strangers will take a bit of adjusting to...Many of the girls have either been there before and know what it's about or know someone...

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

And how was Rosie:heart: looking?

Sorry DES, I've been out of here for a bit...She had a white top, denim shorts and shades. She looked :cool:

They all had shorts on and looked :cool:

They are definately going for a stroll along the promenade, they'll have tapas, with anchovies, calamari, tortilla and Spanish meatballs, and they'll wash it down with a litre jug of Sangria...trust me, I know...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Happy mentioned the amount of booze Gina and Lola brought back earlier. I've just checked replay and It was 8 bottles of wine and 8 cans of beer...Do you think that might be a pre-theatre tipple or a wild party...:confused:

Polya shouted something that sounded like PARTY...but not 100%...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Lookout Ms x running bath water!!!

False alarm-just a hair wash :angry: the hair on her head LOL-don't know about any other hair

She can't have a bath cos there's nobody to sit on the sink and block her...:dodgy: