Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Happy mentioned the amount of booze Gina and Lola brought back earlier. I've just checked replay and It was 8 bottles of wine and 8 cans of beer...Do you think that might be a pre-theatre tipple or a wild party...:confused:

Polya shouted something that sounded like PARTY...but not 100%...

50/50 either way.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Things are a bit slow in here.

If you mean in CC that is because all of the knowledgeable, reasonable, non inflammatory, vociferous posters

are not here yet.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

If you mean in CC that is because all of the knowledgeable, reasonable, non inflammatory, vociferous posters

are not here yet.:dodgy:

Lol, Had to look up vociferous :smile:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Hell, I thought you were talking about her back--you mean her ass :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes, Wasn't sure if I could use that kind of language here :angel:

15 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Yes, Wasn't sure if I could use that kind of language here :angel:

For a forum set up to talk about a group of tenants and girls who occasionally parade naked in front of cameras, i doubt your your gonna get 20 years for using the word ass on here. Though i must say this political correct bs going on in this forum lately is beyond ridiculous

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

For a forum set up to talk about a group of tenants and girls who occasionally parade naked in front of cameras, i doubt your your gonna get 20 years for using the word ass on here. Though i must say this political correct bs going on in this forum lately is beyond ridiculous

I agree. I hate PC myself. We've just got rules because of all the immature trolls who bust in from 4chan.

But the word "ass" is an anatomical term and is certainly not against the rules. Feel free to use it in an appropriate manner, and we'll just hope the girls use their ass in an appropriate manner. Often. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5