Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ironically @nagachilli2 I think we have a good discussion, but unfortunately not about the topic we want

Ok, then let's talk about the infinite vastness of the cosmos, the boundless emptiness and black holes. This is strictly on topic, because it is B1 and B2

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, eremes said:

Ok, then let's talk about the infinite vastness of the cosmos, the boundless emptiness and black holes. This is strictly on topic, because it is B1 and B2

:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything Turns, Rotates, Spins, Circles,  Loops, Pulsates, Resonates and Repeats.    :biggrin:

Are you talking about the "Eclipse" in Barcelona ? (This one with the DJ Natored, or so)

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

Are you talking about the "Eclipse" in Barcelona ? (This one with the DJ Natored, or so)

I thought you were referring to cosmos.   I'm half asleep at the wheel the lack of posts does that.   :biggrin:

I'll remove my post since it has no relevance of the Apartment.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I thought you were referring to cosmos.   I'm half asleep at the wheel the lack of posts does that.   :biggrin:

I'll remove my post since it has no relevance of the Apartment.

"Panta rhei", the old Greeks said. So, if we want, we can have in all, a relevance to the apartments.