Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

While Jas and Rosie share a bed. My Belle:heart: lie on top of hers with her sexy bum hugged by her tight shorts. Once more I don't think I'll see anything of her tomorrow until late afternoon but never mind I am sure others will keep me entertained just mot as much as she would :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

While Jas and Rosie share a bed. My Belle:heart: lie on top of hers with her sexy bum hugged by her tight shorts. Once more I don't think I'll see anything of her tomorrow until late afternoon but never mind I am sure others will keep me entertained just mot as much as she would :biggrin:

She'll likely sleep most of the day.

Now topless with her red panties, My Belle:heart: is at the far end of the bed looking restless. It is pity she missed the sexy goes on in Rosie's room with Rosie hands down her panties right in front of Jasmin. Maybe things could have got a little sexy between Belle and Rosie but she was too late and Jasmin's got her now. 

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jas is still on her phome ;)

Did kind of look like delaying tactics. She seemed to wait until Rosie was out of it before making it into bed, Rosie was very horny rubbing her pussy in her panties on her own bed just before they switched rooms leaving Miss X to go to sleep on her own. Then when she got in the bed Jas had her phone ready to use.

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She'll likely sleep most of the day.

Well I'm used to that. Like I said once she has finished this period then maybe we'll see a bit mor e from her but she's been quiet for 3 days since her epic bed nudity :heart::biggrin:.

My Belle:heart: still looks very cute all huddled up in bed but at least for once she did not go straight to the couch.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did kind of look like delaying tactics. She seemed to wait until Rosie was out of it before making it into bed, Rosie was very horny rubbing her pussy in her panties on her own bed just before they switched rooms leaving Miss X to go to sleep on her own. Then when she got in the bed Jas had her phone ready to use.

Rose fell asleep pretty much instantly when she got in the bed.

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It seems putting things into perspective and keeping a positive attitude indispose some posters. Apparently, the purpose of this place is to vent to the customer support of RLC, any different opinion would diminish the hard work and campaigning to put back these apartments on the right track (with regular planned shows and lesbian orgies). :dodgy:

So because, I don't have much to contribute in the current discussions - about things like alleged drug usage, apartment location and configuration coming from outside sources, or whether the girls should be chained to their bed because of out monthly subscription . So I am staying out for now, like my 5 friends :angel:

The funniest thing about this post is the amount of people that liked it.........................5

You are the man Vlkvlk!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, timber said:

Rose fell asleep pretty much instantly when she got in the bed.

She doesn't seem to have any trouble getting to sleep like we've seem with some of the others. 

• Upvote 1