Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle everyone here promises not to tell the other ladies if you masturbate on the bed instead of using the shower head,,you know that's what most guys here wanna see,,,yes even Mikey too:biggrin:::):heart:

• Upvote 3

il y a 5 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

tout le monde Belle promet ici de ne pas dire les autres dames si vous masturber sur le lit au lieu d'utiliser la pomme de douche ,, vous savez que ce que la plupart des gars ici veulent voir ,,, oui, même Mikey trop:biggrin:::):heart:

Mikey I can not promise I look Violetta..:confused:..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Mhhhhh I spy about 20 people lurking on this page right now,,,who are just reading our comments but not saying anything,,,,,hello guys,,,you can chime in any minute now please we know that you are here ::)::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Apologies to all that have to put up with my posts but that was just so much what I wanted to see and a major thank you to My Sexy Beautiful Brilliant Belle :heart:

These last 3 weeks could be so brilliant :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Apologies to all that have to put up with my posts but that was just so much what I wanted to see and a major thank you to My Sexy Beautiful Brilliant Belle :heart:

If you're lucky.:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Apologies excepted...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1