Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

When did you start going to the club with the girls?:dodgy:

videos are photos are there on soical media. Links are not allowed to share else would post . 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hamilton did better than Belle pole position for him ..:biggrin:

ROFL :biggrin: There is light on My Belle:heart:'s bed now. Will her pussy find it? :biggrin: I am going to need RLC Replay again. So much nudity :biggrin:. Still on the wrong camera.

il y a 8 minutes, BBsq69 a dit:

ROFL  :biggrin: Il Est sur Mon Belle Léger :heart:lit de Maintenant. Trouvera sa Chatte Elle? :biggrin: Je vais nouveau RLC Avoir Replay Besoin. La Tant Nudité :biggrin:

At one time Hamilton also showed his pussycat (doll) ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck Batman when she felt her ass then with her pussy showing it was fantastic. :biggrin: Still waiting for her to.point it towards the bedside camera though. It happened yesterday but at the moment she is content with the far camera.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

At one time Hamilton also showed his pussycat (doll) ..:biggrin:

Nicole Pussycat is stunningly beautiful. How anyone could give her up is beyond me :biggrin:. Of course I would not swap her for My Belle:heart: LOL but of course she is not mine to swap and I bet Belle fancies Nicole more than I do. I know she likes Angelina Jolie who also has a XIII tattoo.

36 minutes ago, JD007 said:

BB,Has Belle got nothing better to do than lay on the bed naked for us all day? :dodgy::biggrin:

:heart:Absolutely not :biggrin::heart::biggrin: LOL because nothing could be better than this.

OK I can think of some things but they would involve My Belle:heart: being in my bed! Sadly that will never happen however hard I wish it would.LOL

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Nicole Pussycat est incroyablement belle. Comment quelqu'un pourrait - elle renoncer est au - delà de moi  :biggrin:. Bien sûr , je ne l'échangerais pour My Belle :heart:LOL , mais bien sûr , elle est pas à moi d'échanger et je parie que Nicole Belle croit plus que moi. Je sais qu'elle aime Angelina Jolie , qui a aussi un tatouage XIII.

BB I like your humor your knowledge musical and cinematographic thank you to be on CC .:heart:.. Do not make false hope I'm married ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16:23 MY BELLE:heart: back on the bed legs apart again just giving me no rest LOL :biggrin: but still her pussy and arse face in the wrong direction. If only her pussy and arse were where her tablet is now then my day of happiness would be complete but that's not happened all of this joyful day of Belle:heart: nudity.:biggrin: