Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely McDonalds or Wendy's for some Burger and Fries & Cherry Pie.   :biggrin:

I can see why guys get pissed off they get teased like they are going to see something so they renew then the girls stop get dressed then go some place private and finish what they started

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I can see why guys get pissed off they get teased like they are going to see something so they renew then the girls stop get dressed then go some place private and finish what they started

That seems the way it has been going the past Couple of Months.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That seems the way it has been going the past Couple of Months.

I bitched about it when I first found out about the girls going to a sex club why do anything at home when you can do it else ware and the only thing we have seen was when Irma would be taking off for a couple of days or had took off for a few days and she felt she had to make up for it that's it

• Upvote 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I bitched about it when I first found out about the girls going to a sex club why do anything at home when you can do it else ware and the only thing we have seen was when Irma would be taking off for a couple of days or had took off for a few days and she felt she had to make up for it that's it

Not much anyone can do about it. It's heading toward Summer and most Girls will be out more than they are in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Not much anyone can do about it. It's heading toward Summer and most Girls will be out more than they are in.

well last summer was the hottest time ever in RLC the girls were home partying and having orgies or at least dancing naked every night,well we can at least hope for a repeat lol

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well last summer was the hottest time ever in RLC the girls were home partying and having orgies or at least dancing naked every night,well we can at least hope for a repeat lol

Can always hope it happens again.   

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Can always hope it happens again.   

guess we should not bitch I started following RLC when there were 7 apts and two were on vacation and one was pregnant as hell so it could be worse lol