Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

You know Gina is the Queen of the pussy shots.:cool: She's been giving views from the beginning and she sleeps naked most of the time. I don't think there's a room in the place Gina hasn't gave a view in. Belle has had some very good views. But they seem to only happen when she feels like it or thinks about it. Not sure which and I'm not taking anything away from what Belle has done. But no girl in the Barc apartments has put her pussy on display the way Gina has that I know of. Just look at cam #9. (damn the NV in that room:dodgy:)

Irma was pretty good at pussy shots but out of all the girls here now it's Gina by a long way in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Irma was pretty good at pussy shots but out of all the girls here now it's Gina by a long way in my opinion.

Lima !!!!! I think you have all forgotten and hers were often close up to the camera as well and in 2 rooms she shaved her pussy right in front of the camera.

Belle and Gina are of course better looking but for she unadulterated pussy Lima was impossible to beat. 

Gina has had a very good idea of angles and certainly gives the type of views I like because she knows how to find the light and especially that one leg up giving a great view of the exposed pussy from behind. Yesterday Belle who has just started out started to give those kind of views but either doesn't know quite how to find the light or the position for Cam 7 or is teasing a bit. I only say that because I notice the Cam 7 shots she does give are only at the end of a days nudity. And the previous day in her red panties she gave otherwise perfect positions for Cam 7.

They are all shows of course as were The Twins and many others but only a few have been quite as spectacular as Gina and now Belle. Whatever I sincerely hope it doesn't stop because I absolutely love them and the dance shows and sexy showers Belle are now very rare. Belle assuming we can say we aren't going to see anything for a couple of days after this long night out has only 2 and half weeks left of her 6 month stays and I hope to see as much as possible of her in every possible meaning.

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

did she go to the bathroom ?

Yes straight there and then to the bedroom. A bit zombie like but then that is to be expected after 2 long nights. I hope this doesn't mark a return to Every Night Out Belle because the last few days have been amazing if exhausting to me and I'm still really waiting for an awesome Cam 7 show and yesterday she did touch her pussy a few times. No unless she is drunk or has other stimulants on her last day I do not predict a bate by her but it is always sexy when a girl idly touches her pussy like Ilona used to do in the Living Room of B1.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

You know Gina is the Queen of the pussy shots.:cool: She's been giving views from the beginning and she sleeps naked most of the time. I don't think there's a room in the place Gina hasn't gave a view in. Belle has had some very good views. But they seem to only happen when she feels like it or thinks about it. Not sure which and I'm not taking anything away from what Belle has done. But no girl in the Barc apartments has put her pussy on display the way Gina has that I know of. Just look at cam #9. (damn the NV in that room:dodgy:)

I'm with you DES...It's Gina for me...and what a pussy...:biggrin:
But Belle's been great...:heart:

Good morning guys, by the way...

• Upvote 1