Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

nope she passed out after 3 minutes

Yup sadly but that dress is so sexy it should be illegal ... I mean compulsory :biggrin:.

I really don't understand why she hardly ever shuts her door except when she gives a show although people still walk in on her. Occasionally someone will knock and wait for an answer but quite often they will knock as they are opening the door and often not at all. The other day someone walked in when she was bent over naked, arse pointing at the door - I would have loved that view. 

So, all 3 B2 girls went out together at 17.43, looking gorgeous, as usual...But they all come home at different times...:confused:
Jas comes home at 1.17, looking as gorgeous as she did when she went out, and sober. Rosie comes home at 08.48, no club band on and pretty sober, I'd say...
Belle comes home at 10.34, again no club band on and sober...Do you think the girls might have been working...:confused:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, all 3 B2 girls went out together at 17.43, looking gorgeous, as usual...But they all come home at different times...:confused:
Jas comes home at 1.17, looking as gorgeous as she did when she went out, and sober. Rosie comes home at 08.48, no club band on and pretty sober, I'd say...
Belle comes home at 10.34, again no club band on and sober...Do you think the girls might have been working...:confused:

Rose and Belle both looked pretty faded to me. It's 10 in the morning, I wouldn't expect them to still be stumbling drunk. 

• Upvote 2