Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't a clue what you mean...:wink:

:dodgy::biggrin: But honestly I have never seen just a 2 minute delay on a feed. My Belle:heart: has been bending a lot lately and we seem to be a bit unlucky. She did a couple of really good bends by the bath including one with her leg stretched out but miraculously no pussy was visible. 

I had the same trouble with Leora for years and then The Goddess bought a carpet in the guest room and the views became spectacular but there is something great about just catching a shot of your favourite girl when it appears less deliberate. However I am very visual and I just hope for as good a view of My Belle:heart:'s pretty face and cute body as I can get but yes especially her pretty pussy. At the moment she still has panties on. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Last time here, apart from Showers and creaming up in her room, and 1 naked walk through, Jas hid away somewhat...Just look at her now...It's just a shame that she isn't more attractive...:wink::wink::wink: x10

Well there were 2 bends in her room. I got one but have never seen the other which I was told was better - they happened the same night, probably Becca's leaving do because Jasmin got quite frisky.

il y a 30 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je me demande si elle sait qu'elle a été élue plus belle fille ... Puis-je aller là-bas et à travers lui présenter le prix ...:biggrin:

Asks Schwarzenegger he can cross the screen ..:biggrin:..th?id=OIP.GAzI14JqxEIvwafhNCduQADMEs&pid..th?id=OIP.a_QGlQYaonyOrclF86WtXAEsDI&pid..th?id=OIP.e7avk0MOTvieI8NA9g7--QEsDH&pid

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I think My Belle:heart: might be going under the covers for a proper sleep :heart:

Well half right she is listening to/watching some woman on her phone. Does she know she can't sleep and look at her phone the same time? LOL