Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart:'s spreading again to Cam 8 - surely she won't visit Cam 7 again   My excitement at this beautiful sexy pixie is skyrocketing again :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

She's giving you a bit of a rest now, she's covered up...::)

• Upvote 1

Oh to see a naked photoshoot of My Belle:heart: ... But now she takes a well earned rest by going undercover giving me a chance to recover from the overdose of her sexiness. Sweet and sexy dreams, My Belle:heart:

Here is some advice for Violetta sad to have suffered her I hope she looks at CC.Courage Violetta .:sad:..:arrow: .. (1)   Soothe the burning sensation - natural yogurt: it soothes and refreshes the skin. You can apply it in poultice for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water delicately. - lemon juice: refreshing and antiseptic, it will also help the skin to regenerate. Dilute a lemon juice in cold water and apply in compresses. Repeat the process until you feel an improvement. - egg whites in snow: this pleasant and full-textured sparkling texture has soothing properties and will help you to overcome the pain. - baking soda: surely the most effective of these "anti-fire" remedies, you just have to dilute 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 250ml of cold water. Apply soaked compresses to the mixture and repeat until the burning sensation disappears...(2)Moisturize your skin and help it rebuild. The tomato: with its high concentration of vitamin A, this fruit will bring to your skin the elements essential to its reconstruction. You can leave slices of tomatoes on your sunburn for a few minutes. In addition it will avoid the blisters. - honey: moisturizing and soothing, it will nourish your skin and will prevent it from peeling afterwards.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Here is some advice for Violetta sad to have suffered her I hope she looks at CC.Courage Violetta .:sad:..:arrow: .. (1)   Soothe the burning sensation - natural yogurt: it soothes and refreshes the skin. You can apply it in poultice for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water delicately. - lemon juice: refreshing and antiseptic, it will also help the skin to regenerate. Dilute a lemon juice in cold water and apply in compresses. Repeat the process until you feel an improvement. - egg whites in snow: this pleasant and full-textured sparkling texture has soothing properties and will help you to overcome the pain. - baking soda: surely the most effective of these "anti-fire" remedies, you just have to dilute 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 250ml of cold water. Apply soaked compresses to the mixture and repeat until the burning sensation disappears...(2)Moisturize your skin and help it rebuild. The tomato: with its high concentration of vitamin A, this fruit will bring to your skin the elements essential to its reconstruction. You can leave slices of tomatoes on your sunburn for a few minutes. In addition it will avoid the blisters. - honey: moisturizing and soothing, it will nourish your skin and will prevent it from peeling afterwards.

Wow martyen, you're a wealth of knowledge...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Jasmin is a little overdressed today to suit me :heart::tongue:

Maybe her and Belle are alternating. Jasmin's turn tomorrow LOL - obviously I hope it's My Belle:heart:'s turn every day :biggrin: 

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Wow martyen, vous êtes une mine de connaissances ...:biggrin:

Thank you Naga, are recipes of my grandmother and not expensive, and I myself very skin very clear I have known problem is much stronger and I can not just stay to watch it without reaction. I have little hope that she will read CC . And for us she should remove her blanket to evacuate the heat ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1