Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Thank you Naga, are recipes of my grandmother and not expensive, and I myself very skin very clear I have known problem is much stronger and I can not just stay to watch it without reaction. I have little hope that she will read CC . And for us she should remove her blanket to evacuate the heat ..:biggrin:

My advice would be stay covered up a bit in the future...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Thank you Naga, are recipes of my grandmother and not expensive, and I myself very skin very clear I have known problem is much stronger and I can not just stay to watch it without reaction. I have little hope that she will read CC . And for us she should remove her blanket to evacuate the heat ..:biggrin:

Some girls do read CC, so you never know...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma months ago, which is generally a localized skin cancer associated with over exposure to the sun. I haven't been a sun worshiper for many years, so it came as a big surprise when I was told this patch on my back needed operating on. I'd had it for about 5 years before I plucked up the courage to get it sorted because it wasn't really causing me any problems. Anyway. to cut a long story short. I now have a 3 inch scar on my back which has almost healed and was given the all clear this week when I discussed the biopsy results with the surgeon...:biggrin:

Girls's be careful with that sun...It can come back and bite you on the arse...

• Upvote 4

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Mon conseil serait RESTEZ un peu à l'avenir ...:dodgy:

Hard to resist the life of Barçelone and nobody to advise it on the misdeeds of the sun without protection of a cream with index and in swimsuit a piece not good for the false breasts.. :confused: ..  She must stay at the apartment for her and for us nude evidently.:blush:.. This girl is hot..:wink:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hard to resist the life of Barçelone and nobody to advise it on the misdeeds of the sun without protection of a cream with index and in swimsuit a piece not good for the false breasts.. :confused: ..  She must stay at the apartment for her and for us nude evidently.:blush:.. This girl is hot..:wink:

Lola is a little older, and presumably wiser, than the other girls...Maybe a wise word in Violet's ear regarding the importance of wearing sun block might have helped...:confused: