Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

::)::)::) That is because she is a superstar :heart:

and a beautiful woman inside & out:biggrin::biggrin:

On 4/3/2017 at 7:36 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Here's Lia playing with her pussy with no conviction again. Come on girl, put something into it and just go for it...:confused:

15 hours ago about this very same time you said this above Naga,,,and then tonight you are disappointed again,,,these girls will drive you crazy if you wait in anticipation for them to do something,,,,,Let's see what happens tomorrow night around this exact same time,,,Do you think that you will be saying the same thing in disappointment again.:biggrin::biggrin:

They have this saying,,fool me once shame on you,,fool me twice shame on me:biggrin::biggrin:

It's weird how nothing has ever happened of any significance with the twins,,or even Gina,,yet we faithfully gather here every single day wishing for something to happen lmaoo!!!

We are some loyal RLC fans that's for sure.::)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're a lovely lady Lyree if you don't mind me saying...::)....I didn't know that was really you...That isn't really me on my profile picture...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

::)::)::) That is because she is a superstar :heart:

Wow,,,everybody and their Mama looking at Princess Lyree's Page lmaoo!!!!:heart:

Shit even I was looking too even though I've seen it a million times:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,,everybody and their Mama looking at Princess Lyree's Page lmaoo!!!!:heart:

Shit even I was looking too even though I've seen it a million times:biggrin::biggrin:

:heart:My Prince:heart:

• Upvote 1