Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But they shouted and now My Belle:heart: has stopped being naked.

They told her to get her ass ready if she's going with them.. You expect her to stay in and be naked for you all day?k32023.png

• Upvote 1

Did I say that? No. I merely stated the fact they shouted and now she is no longer naked.

It would rather she stayed in obviously, just as it was for all you Gina fans and the Twins, who spent 5 hours at a time on the bed spreading their legs. I remember how people told them they should get out more NOT! Belle has been out more time than any girl in Barcelona history with the possible exception of Angel. 

6 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in my opinion they already have bonus, but it is not chaturbate so i don't think they get a specific amount of money each time they sleep naked, bate  or massaging

We don't know. I will say that Jasmin and Lara slept naked precisely once and other girls have bated once but that is only circumstantial evidence.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did I say that? No. I merely stated the fact they shouted and now she is no longer naked.

It would rather she stayed in obviously, just as it was for all you Gina fans and the Twins, who spent 5 hours at a time on the bed spreading their legs. I remember how people told them they should get out more NOT! Belle has been out more time than any girl in Barcelona history with the possible exception of Angel. 

Just poking a little fun at you. t1607.gif

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

They told her to get her ass ready if she's going with them.. You expect her to stay in and be naked for you all day?k32023.png

Yes she was moving her ass pretty slow  :biggrin:         laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif  

• Upvote 1