Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

My Belle:heart: is now sunbathing but I hope she returns to catch that patch of light on her bed. When hopefully she returns to the bed I really hope she find the angle she did yesterday and manages to stay awake but on past form she could be out there for hours.

She just showered and washed her pussy.

My Belle:heart: returned and gave a 15 minute display on the bed. Sadly I was not awake to see it but on Replay it was towards Cam 8 rather than the brilliant close up Cam 7.

10:30 Rosie now out sunbathing naked next to her. She has her laptop and her face is towards us.

My Belle :heart: has now turned to face the laptop with Rosie so possibly I might have a long wait until she returns to the bed but maybe she will come back to the bathroom to apply some sun cream.:biggrin:

The one time I am not there to see her come in is the one time she gives a show. And on that subject nobody minds if a girl goes out all night if they come back like My Belle:heart:. Judging from the conversation she had with Rosie in the LR I think last night went very well and the fact she washed her newly shaved pussy before and afterwards might be a clue.

If only she had had brought someone home, not that it is important as I would rather just see My Beautiful Belle:heart: naked on her own, it would increase her chances of getting a Roommates apartment. I am going to miss her lot for a few days at least after she leaves in 2 weeks so I hope she follows Rosie's example and cams ... pausing only to mention that Chaturbate would be the best option ... but after a slow start to her display RLC will definitely want her back.