Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I don't know what has happened to Belle the last few day's weather it's for bonus's i don't know but i'm loving it.

Even if she doesn't get a "Bonus",,,she sure earned a lot of "Boners"::):biggrin::heart::heart:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

For the point of view, Belle.For clarity, Belle.For the exhibition time, Gina and Belle, For the body, Gina ..::)

If Irma had Belle's room,,, She would wipe the floor with all of them,,they still haven't gone as far as Irma yet while naked.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I don't know what has happened to Belle the last few day's weather it's for bonus's i don't know but i'm loving it.

Just then I cut to the kitchen to stop the noise so I just missed her lifting her arse again. :cry:

I hope My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Belle:heart: raises it again now she .... OMG fingers again :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Is there some sort of a friendly competition between Belle and Gina as to who can be the new queen of the Nudity and Kitty Shots?:heart:::)::)

Who's winning so far I wonder?

I think it has to be Belle, on the basis of quality not quantity. Belle's is lovely, a lot more to it than meats the eye...:wink:, but I prefer Gina's amazing one, as amazing as Nicole's...But Belle epic pussy shows are a lot closer...So the quality of these close up shots wins, for me...If Gina was doing what Belle is, pointing straight at Cam7, I think it would blow my mind...I wish Angel had done that as well...I think many of us here are well aware of how beautiful Angel's pussy is close up, although we didn't see it close enough on RLC...:sad::heart:

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Si Irma avait la chambre de Belle ,,, Elle effacerait le sol avec tous ,, ils ont toujours pas été aussi loin encore comme Irma tout nu.

Surely but you talked about Belle and Gina

It's really weird but I don't see anyone really talking that much about Barcelona #1,,,well except for Gina,,,what's happening over there?

I have been stuck here at Barcelona #2 and I can't get a taxi ride back to Barcelona #1 yet lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it has to be Belle, on the basis of quality not quantity. Belle's is lovely, a lot more to it than meats the eye...:wink:, but I prefer Gina's amazing one, as amazing as Nicole's...But Belle epic pussy shows are a lot closer...So the quality of these close up shots wins, for me...If Gina was doing what Belle is, pointing straight at Cam7, I think it would blow my mind...I wish Angel had done that as well...I think many of us here are well aware of how beautiful Angel's pussy is close up, although we didn't see it close enough on RLC...:sad::heart:

Gina set a new benchmark especially when she puts one leg horizontally out from behind but My Belle has just been IncrediBelle today.

• Upvote 1