Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Do not think that will work BB. they cannot hear it over the music. Or is it the moans and groans.

Someone said the club closed at 3 so unless they are in a private room they've gone by now so maybe it's a party. Might explain My Belle:heart:'s G-string.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Someone said the club closed at 3 so unless they are in a private room they've gone by now so maybe it's a party. Might explain My Belle:heart:'s G-string.

Thats why I put in the moans and groans.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

it closed at 3.30.. they have prox 30-45 min home

Thought I heard a noise but it could just be a lorry in the road. 10 minutes before the 6th, 7th and 8th time a girl has been home after 5. When Polya, Stella and Belle used to go out, it wasn't every night except Polya and she didn't come in this late (and had a job) and they at least left Anna to hold the fort.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I would not be surprised if she didn't. 

Obviously I hope she does.

Of course The Goddess has been going to bed after 5 for years but that's because she doesn't like the dark.