Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I see that is an dude sleeping in barca2 couch..then I remember that the girls in b2 are Belle..Rose and jasmin..so I know nothing special will happen on cams..maybe if rlc payed the double this month or something things could happen..

Because Gina, has not left the project already?
In fact, she has not been inside for a long time, she has spent more time outside than inside the house, and when she returns, it will be to pack up and leave ... then:
Why she has not left definitively and has left her place to another girl, that she wants to be inside the house?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Because Gina, has not left the project already?
In fact, she has not been inside for a long time, she has spent more time outside than inside the house, and when she returns, it will be to pack up and leave ... then:
Why she has not left definitively and has left her place to another girl, that she wants to be inside the house?

She's changed her priorities since the twins first and then Stella, left...

I'd love to know the craik with this bloke in B2...If he's staying for any length of time, he could seriously jeopardize our scenery in this apartment.!!....:cry:

The way he just went into Rosie's room after a little knock on the door suggests he's either a close friend or relative of hers, maybe her brother...