Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Hace 7 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

Ella ha Cambiado SUS Prioridades ya Los Gemelos Primero Y LUEGO Stella, dejaron ...

Well I do not know how RLC, you can allow that, since I think people (she in this case, but I do not care, either a couple or a girl) continue to charge the same from the first to the last day of stay. At least customers charge the same.
Therefore, I do not understand, because they have not given the settlement, and have brought another girl.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me gustaría saber el Craik con este tío en B2 ... Si se hospeda durante cualquier periodo de tiempo, se podría poner en serio peligro nuestra paisajes en este apartamento. !! ....:cry:

La forma en que acaba de ir a la habitación de Rosie después de un pequeño golpe en la puerta sugiere que es ya sea un amigo o un pariente cercano de ella, tal vez su hermano ...

I know that it is not very welcome my comment, it never has been, but the entrance of "friends" inside the house, has always harmed us to the clients, since that has supposed, less good views of the occupants of the houses , Since people are not willing to go naked in front of unknown people. In addition, the girls usually have couples, so I do not think they saw with good eyes, that his girl was naked with a boy in front.

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

How many friends or relatives does rosemary have in Barcelona. Next thing we know her family grandad will be invited round for supper.

Well as long as he doesn't strip down to his underwear we'll be ok...:cry:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to know the craik with this bloke in B2...If he's staying for any length of time, he could seriously jeopardize our scenery in this apartment.!!....:cry:

I think this is different from other visits. He's already have an effect on the nudity. they would be out sunbathing naked now. Instead of that and lying naked on her bed, my Belle:heart: is getting dressed. 

This is not good thing for the paying customer who wants t see the girls. Thank goodness My Belle:heart: did what she did yesterday.

• Upvote 1