Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Agree

and after one bottle of tequila 

I think she need to work on her patter. She was the clear hostess tonight making sure everyone had everything they wanted, filling glasses but she needs a bit more talk which i never thought I'd say about My Belle:heart:. Angel seemed to have the talking skills tonight.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I think she need to work on her patter. She was the clear hostess tonight making sure everyone had everything they wanted, filling glasses but she needs a bit more talk which i never thought I'd say about My Belle:heart:. Angel seemed to have the talking skills tonight.

Yes, who immediately takes off the clothes and serves his guests in underwear is a good hostess?

I'm sorry, but I see that differently. Completely different!

22 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

If what you believe is going is that My Belle:heart: is falling for these guys, I think you are wide of the mark. I really think something else is going on.

The guy that identified himself as a bitch, his co-Hort is not wearing holy socks which the the whole world saw the first morning, why are they back? they keep striking out on poo-tang, if Belle had nothing to do with this why is she wearing "fuck-me clothes"  in front of these dildos.