Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I know both MikeLima and TheGame are both good fella's they just have strong feelings on some things 

I don't agree with everyone on here but most of the time i just let it go and don't say anything.

• Upvote 3

Can I suggest this? That the production makes available to the girls the cables necessary for the connection of their smartphone on the television. Other than this production invites them to procure them.

Our voyeurism would be complete if we can visualize what are looking at the girls of BAR1 right now and better appreciate their reactions. Humor when you hold us !!!

• Upvote 2

Well there are no signs that the lovely Gina is going anywhere tomorrow. I haven't studied the finer detail of when she came, and the visa situation but I'm basing it on several things

• No sign of packing, although she might just do that tomorrow
  • No going away party, or even a few drinks, which, judging by what a fun girl she is, is pretty odd
  • If it was her last night, you would think that whoever she has met would be taking her out, or at least spending some time with her....:huh:

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Can I suggest this? That the production makes available to the girls the cables necessary for the connection of their smartphone on the television. Other than this production invites them to procure them.

Our voyeurism would be complete if we can visualize what are looking at the girls of BAR1 right now and better appreciate their reactions. Humor when you hold us !!!

Plus they wouldn't get eye strain looking at that tiny screen...:confused:

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well there are no signs that the lovely Gina is going anywhere tomorrow. I haven't studied the finer detail of when she came, and the visa situation but I'm basing it on several things

• No sign of packing, although she might just do that tomorrow
  • No going away party, or even a few drinks, which, judging by what a fun girl she is, is pretty odd
  • If it was her last night, you would think that whoever she has met would be taking her out, or at least spending some time with her....:huh:

Maybe that's why she was upset.

• Upvote 1

il y a 38 minutes, cacjc a dit :

Je sais que les deux MikeLima et TheGame sont tous deux bons Fella ils ont juste de forts sentiments sur certaines choses 

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec tout le monde ici, mais la plupart du temps, je viens de le laisser aller et ne dit rien.

The same for me but I have to say that I share the same opinion as Mike, but I do not wear high heels.