Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He means he has never seen it elsewhere

I have. Remember it's not a twist knob, there's no lock attached, it's literally just a pull knob

It's a bad place to put a pull knob though. You have to apply a lot more torque to open a door from the middle than you do from the end.

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

i don't know i think rose and jas are hot tonight and in the mood, never seen jas like that maybe it was the alcohol but she was ready to go

some where off cam nothing will be seen on cam

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I'm sorry but I do think all that we see in the apartment is planned and staged it has allways been that way from day one

Not quite true...I don't think Nicole and Estelle's fight was planned...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, cacjc a dit :

Eh bien, si nous devons attendre j'espère que vous n'êtes pas fatigué parce que nous pourrions être ici pendant un certain temps

et elles peuvent revenir avec des gars  car elles sont tellement ivres déjà

1 minute ago, thomas979 said:

if rlc is looking for ways to improve and get better how about a cam tracker ability to follow a person so when they move room to room u don't have to change rooms the cam changes automatically and also if people leave the house a text or email letting u know they when they are home, thanks

Sounds like a good idea but what if the girls move to different rooms simultaneously. How will RLC know which tenant we would prefer to watch. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, thegame20 said:

Sounds like a good idea but what if the girls move to different rooms simultaneously. How will RLC know which tenant we would prefer to watch. 

well u could choose which person u wanted to follow and u could always turn it off and on or switch to somebody else

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that was real but most things are staged  to try to keep the money coming in

i find that hard to believe, these are young girls not actors  what u think they got like a text message hey girls stop back at the apt for 15 mins and while ur there jas and rose kiss and fool around it will be good for business

• Upvote 3