Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 22 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pour Nold ...
Naga en vacances à Juin 4ème ...

Volant émoticône animé Jet
J'espère que je ne manque pas les gars trop ... Catch plus tard ...:biggrin:

Naga I wish you good holidays and fun Nicole, Angel, and Karol kiss you. Later my friend ..:heart:..:biggrin:..:angel:..:arrow:.. And yes you will miss (# Naga on vacation)

19 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like miss x is staying suitcase in hall so now we know that all the jas and rose little show was for so the worthless one can come and stay  :biggrin:

I thought zoya (miss x) rented an apartment.  I don't how she can feel comfortable being in a house without washing for days especially with the sun blazing hot in barca. She's gonna stink worse than a sack of ass holes. She's better off staying in a hotel as she looked quite loaded

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I thought zoya (miss x) rented an apartment.  I don't how she can feel comfortable being in a house without washing for days especially with the sun blazing hot in barca. She's gonna stink worse than a sack of ass holes. She's better off staying in a hotel as she looked quite loaded

It's the first time iv'e got a good look at her she is very good looking

• Upvote 2

Good Morning again My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden WonderBelle:heart:

I hope we see some more of your pretty pussy today. It has been a couple of days since it saw the light and shone to its full effect and there are so few days left. But however you want to spend it enjoy your last week or so and I hope you return in the same fine form. I can't tell you how much your lively dancing and bed displays have meant to me.

Thank you for your time, My Belle:heart:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

if she stays with rose then she can be cam block for the little shows :dodgy: