Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Rosie now in fishnet stockings and a bra which shows her nipples - well she was but now she's naked ... puts on panties and  that gown she went out to the taxi in - that's almost less than Angel wore.

She's put the maid outfit on the bed as if she is going to use it late.

Gown is off now but I am distracted by jasmin plucking her pubic hair (16:50) on Rosie's bed.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rosie now in fishnet stockings and a bra which shows her nipples - well she was but now she's naked ... puts on panties and  that gown she went out to the taxi in - that's almost less than Angel wore.

She's put the maid outfit on the bed as if she is going to use it late.

Gown is off now but I am distracted by jasmin plucking her pubic hair (16:50) on Rosie's bed.

what her lover isn't plucking jasmins pubic hair

My Belle:heart:'s 32 hours in micro panties continues.

I have to hope tomorrow brings me more joy because I have to say apart from Miss X's visit this has been hard work to find something interesting although obviously I always enjoy watching Belle :biggrin:

No sign of Belle making a move and until Rosie comes back nothing will probably happen and by then it will be too dark.

3 hours ago, cacjc said:

It's the first time iv'e got a good look at her she is very good looking

yeah mate shes hot. Probably a real model as to why you wont see any nudity from her as apart from not being part of the project, it may affect her career down the line and she seems more high profile than the others outside RLC

• Upvote 1