Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

that night they went out they stopped back home for like 15 mins, rose and jas on the bed it was really hot alot of kissing rose even put her hand in jas panties started rub her pussy, the next day jas is on the phone alot she is not nearly as close with rose, and soon after jas is leaving so kinda think something happened and jas was told come home

LOL, Euromike's great post had been deleted, as I actually predicted -jokingly, because there was no insult, no provocation, no flame bait, just good sense and a bit of humour.

Yet the most disruptive posters are allowed free reign. That's seriously messed up.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

Perhaps Jas is doing like half the other single girls do on RLC - taking a "Vacation" from their vacation?  Did she empty her closets when she packed?

i doubt it i think she's gone for good and we likely won't even get a show like most of the girls do before they go jas has been in her room pretty much the last 24 hours i think she's ready to go and this is the last we see of the beautiful jas, i will put the blame on rose on this one for her aggressive predator relentless pursuit of jas

5 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i doubt it i think she's gone for good and we likely won't even get a show like most of the girls do before they go jas has been in her room pretty much the last 24 hours i think she's ready to go and this is the last we see of the beautiful jas, i will put the blame on rose on this one for her aggressive predator relentless pursuit of jas

Your way off on this. It has nothing to do with Rose. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

LOL, Euromike's great post had been deleted, as I actually predicted -jokingly, because there was no insult, no provocation, no flame bait, just good sense and a bit of humour.

Yet the most disruptive posters are allowed free reign. That's seriously messed up.

Where did that great post of Mikey's in bold black letters go?

It was not offensive nor did it break the rules--What happened to it StnCld?

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 1