Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Welp, Jasmin has successfully wrapped herself like a burrito in her bed sheets,, I guess our chances of a peek are slim to none.

Somebody turn the heat up.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

LOL, Euromike's great post had been deleted, as I actually predicted -jokingly, because there was no insult, no provocation, no flame bait, just good sense and a bit of humour.

Yet the most disruptive posters are allowed free reign. That's seriously messed up.

It was an accident. I have Notified and Apologized to Euromike69 for the Accidental Removal.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Didn't you notice? Not just, his post, but the whole argument dissapeared, in fact several pages...... probably off topic

I was removing the Off Topic stuff and was a little quick on the putting the checkmarks in the boxes.  I was the only one on earlier and when you have 48 Apartment Threads to look after you try to get through the problematic ones as quickly as possible. It was an accident.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Woohoo!! Thank you Jasmine! 4:23 - Covers slipped... :biggrin:

Whatever it was I'm certain that is was Amazing sad-crying-smiley-face.gif,,,but I'm 100% certain that it was nowhere as awesome as Kristy's Kitty shot jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif